Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thank you to my good buddy Tea for setting up this blog. This way I can share my creations without having to stand and speak in front of a group. I have been sewing and doing embroidary since I was a small child. As I got older my skills increased, my interests increased, and the cost of my toys increased. I actually started quilting in 2002 and it has taken over my life. Like most of you that quilt or sew I have several machines of which my favorite is my BabyLock Ellisimo. I hope you enjoy the projects I share and would really like you comments.

Thanks for visiting.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I just made a change where you will receive blog comments in your e-mail instead of me having to forward to you. I hope you enjoy sharing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your progress. :) Good job on the blog, too. I actually just started one of my own as well. Mine is to follow through the Dear Jane blocks. If you are interested, this is week 2 and I'm sure you could catch up with us!

    http:\\www.OurHoppyPlace.com

    Mary Smith

    ReplyDelete